Walking is good for you – physically and psychologically. Walking can be great for your Internet business too.
Success on the Internet relies so much on your intuitive understanding and creative insight.
This article explains how walking can develop both these skills and help you see the way ahead, increase your optimism and grow your income from your Internet business.
You regularly hear about the physical benefits of walking. It strengthens your bones, your muscles and your heart and helps to control your weight. It stimulates the systems of your body that are necessary for optimum effectiveness, e.g. your cardiovascular, immune and respiratory systems. Research has shown that walking can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, bowel cancer, strokes, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
Walking also has psychological benefits for you. It is mood-enhancing and can help combat depression. It can build stamina, confidence and energy and help to reduce the risk of stress and anxiety.
You will often hear that you should go for a walk to clear your head, empty the clutter from your mind or remove negative thoughts.
Walking, however, can fill your mind – through walking you can create new ideas, gain new insights, and develop new perspectives. It can give you the stimulus and inspiration to move up to another level in your Internet business.
Recent research has shown that physical activity, such as walking, can help ward off Alzheimer’s disease. It has this effect because walking, and other physical activities, create new connections in your brain.
So when you walk you are creating new physical connections in your brain that in turn help you to develop new ideas, insights and understanding. When you walk you start to see connections between things that before seemed quite discrete or separate.
Often the solution to growth of your Internet business and income is right before your eyes, looking you in the face – you just can’t see it!
Walking gives a clarity of vision and insight that puts things in a new light – even things that you have seen everyday.
It is these new connections, intuitive understanding and creative insight that can make a real difference to your Internet business.
For example, I have discovered the following ideas and insights through walking:
• a viral report that I could develop from my own articles and e-books/software for which I had resell rights
• a series of articles around a theme
• a theme, focus and ideas for an e-book that will integrate resources I have acquired and my Internet experience with particular marketing activities
• ways to increase my opt-in mailing list through my blog and existing resources in my download folder
• multiple, reinforcing strategies for generating visitors to my blog
• ways to link my mailing list and my blog postings
• how to use my blog to simultaneously promote multiple programs
• ways to link my blogs to cross–promote and create a blog ring
• how to use ebooks and software from JV Giveaways to create an integrated info product
• how to use my blog and resources I already have to develop a pull marketing vs. a push marketing strategy
• ways to link my professional consulting in e-learning with my Internet business
• the theme for this article which draws on my own experience with walking and ideas expressed in one of my son’s university biology assignments.
You too can gain new understanding, ideas, insights, and perspectives to grow your Internet business. All you need to do is walk and your mind will open up to the multiple intelligences you already possess.