If you’ve been following me along my journey, you’ll know that I’m thoroughly immersing myself into my intentional life, having researched and explored the concept of Intentional Living.
Having realized that Living Intentionally is actually what I’ve been doing with this blog for the last 6 years – I just didn’t know the buzz word for it – I’ve now started to explore how other bloggers express themselves on this subject.
I’ve found some wonderful intentional living quotes which truly inspire me to live my life to the fullest. I hope you’ll like them too.
In the “stop worrying and start living” quotes genre, there are many quotes about the things that prevent us from living our fullest lives, the things in life that hold us back. “Stop Worrying and Start Living” (1948) is a book by Dale Carnegie, also the author of the iconic 1936 classic “How to win friends and influence people”. still a popular book in business and business communication skills. His influential works are still in use today. They are insightful and inspiring in many ways. He has been quoted many times, and his iconic words have been used by the blogosphere and expanded into stop worrying and start living quotes such as these:
1. Stop Worrying What You Have to Lose
and Start Focusing on What You Have to Gain
2. Stop Worrying About Tomorrow and Start Living Today
3. Stop Living a Day at a Time and Stop Worrying About Age
4. Life is Too Short to Worry About How Short Life is
Many believe that Intentional Living is about healthy living, or tiny living, frugality, spirituality, mindfulness or some other movement that promotes a particular lifestyle. I personally believe intentional living is about making plans and setting goals and working on these things every day in order to be the best person you can be. Not molding yourself to a particular “movement” or mindset.
Still, healthy living certainly contributes to you being the best person you can be and there are plenty of healthy living quotes out there if you want inspiration to help you live a healthier life:
5. Love Yourself Enough to Live a Healthy Lifestyle
6. There is No Better Time Than Now to Start Living Healthy
7. Living a Healthy Lifestyle Will Only
Deprive You of Poor Health, Laziness and Fat
8.Take Care of Your Body, it’s the Only Place You Have to Live In
Remember that Intentional living is not only about healthy living, though you will find a proliferation of healthy living quotes and positive living quotes when you go looking for intentional living quotes. Here are some positive living quotes:
9. You Can’t Live a Positive Life With a Negative Mind
10. Love the Life You Live, Live the Life you Love
11. A Negative Mind Will Never Give You a Positive Life
12. Positive Thoughts Generate Positive Feelings and Attract Positive Life Experiences
“Life worth living” quotes also feature regularly in image searches.
What is a life worth living?
13. An Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living (Socrates)
14. Believe that Life is Worth Living and Your Belief Will Help Create The Fact (William James)
15. Whether Life is Worth Living Depends on Whether There is Love in Life
16. No one Finds Life Worth Living. One Must Make it Worth Living
My personal favorites are the “dare to live” quotes, the kind of inspiring quotes that shake us up and make us notice our complacency and laziness.
17. Dare to Live the Life You Have Dreamed For Yourself. Go Forward and Make Your Dreams Come True (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
18. One Must Work and Dare if One Really Wants to Live (Vincent Van Gogh)
19. Dare to Live Larger. Live, Love and Laugh with Abandon
20. Great Things Never Came From Comfort Zones
21. Life Begins Where Fear Ends
A lot of quotes I’ve found use the buzz words “intentional living” or “living intentionally” (I hate buzz words). And they quote famous and worldly people.
22. In life, you often get what you expect (Michael Hyatt)
23. Intentional living is the art of making our own choices before others’ choices make us (Richie Norton)
24. Live Your Life on Purpose
25. Guard Your Time Fiercely. Be Generous With it, but be Intentional About It
26. I Choose to Live By Choice, Not By Chance.
But you don’t have to be famous or worldly to make your own intentional living quote. Making a quote of your own can help you to clarify your own intentions, plans, goals. It’s like making your own “statement of purpose” or your “elevator pitch” or your own “mantra”. Go ahead and write down how you want to live your life intentionally.
If you’ve liked these quotes on intentional living, please feel free to pin any of these images to your Pinterest boards or print them and hang them on your wall or mirror to give you inspiration to live your own intentional life.
A quote written down, much like a goal or a plan written down, is much stronger and more inspiring. When you see it often, the words compel you. So go ahead and put these inspiring words somewhere you can see them often and embed them in your psyche, so you can be inspired every day to achieve your plans and goals.
That’s what “A Year From Today” is really all about, after all. This blog is a promise I make to myself, that:
Every day, I will plan for A Year From Today.
I will also look back on what I
have achieved in this year.
I will live each day intentionally so that,
A Year From Today,
I can look back with absolute pride,
having made my plans and fulfilled my goals
Where to now? Pick a page!!!!
- Meet The Founder
- Goal Setting
- Stuff and Clutter
- Coping With Difficulties
- Get Organized
- Living Intentionally
- Family and Friends
Spinrewriter – if you’re struggling to come up with your next blog post, ask SpinReWriter to do a quick re-write of something wonderful you’ve found online. Then you can edit it to your heart’s desire and put your own spin on what was mentioned. Spinning content isn’t underhanded, it’s a great way to re-use good internet articles and put your own individuality into the new article.