The year is racing by. Time seems to compact as we get older. Our goals seem to become harder and harder to achieve because we have so much to do and so little time. Do you realize that 100 days from now, Christmas will be over and the New Year is approaching? Where did the year go?
So if you’ve let the year slip away and haven’t achieved what you set out to achieve this year, I challenge you to the 100 Day Challenge.
What a great idea, from Rob Gordon (a mate on Google+):
I was just doing some planning and noticed that 100 days from today will be December 28, 2014.
That means that 100 days from Monday will be New Years Eve. Lot’s can happen in 100 days – but it can also slip by with little of significance happening.
Maybe it is time for a spurt – a race to the finish line of the start of the year. What will you have wanted to accomplish in the next 100 days – business or otherwise? Why not tell us right here – for all the world to see, exactly what you hope to accomplish in the next 100 days. (Use coded language if you don’t want to reveal certain things – for example “finish project X” or “accomplish health goal Y”)
Studies have proven that those who announce their goals are much more likely to accomplish them, and nothing horrible will happen if you fall a bit short. Who knows? – maybe we will even figure out how to help each other accomplish our goals.
Read the original post here.
So I will start with a few things I want to achieve in the next 100 days – just 100 things!
- – Get a sign up page on my website
- – Publish my book
- – Get my son’s school uniform (I know, it’s sounding like a to-do list now)
- – Take up the offer for a 0% balance transfer credit card DONE
- – Spring clean the house DONE
- – Take a holiday to Echuca DONE
- – Do the 30 day water challenge (water instead of soft drinks) DONE
- – Get into the Oktoberfest spirit and host a German party Planned for Sunday 19th
- – Use the myriad software that I’ve bought and set up a plan for making them work for me
- – Go on a walking sketching and photography tour of the laneways of Melbourne
- – Visit the cheese factory and check that Nonna is doing ok DONE
- -Use all the strength I have to not be a blubbering mess at my father-in-law’s funeral on Monday DONE …and I have never been able to control my emotions so well.
- -Make a wall chart to help my son to get into a great homework routine
- – Clean up my son’s bedroom (he’s only 6 and needs a bit of help) DONE
- – Darn all the socks and knee pads on little fellow’s trousers and re-hem all my pant legs! DONE
- – Do my taxes and “his” taxes too (by 31 October) HIS is DONE, Mine is a work in progress
- -Book my plane flights for a Christmas holiday with my sister and her family DONE
- – Plan for my inter-state nephews to come to me for a holiday – my sons will be in seventh heaven DONE
- – Get the cat euthanised (poor thing has chronic kidney failure and this is the saddest but most humane thing I can do) Note: She died on November 16 after being hit by a car 🙁
- – Put my Creative Memories equipment and massive amount of stock on eBay – I could reap thousands STARTED
- – Start using the Pressure Cooker OPENED THE BOX
- – Get a new rug for the Dining Room (after the current one has been trashed by the blood-urine of the aforementioned cat with Kidney disease
- – Float the idea for a 100th birthday next June (I’m half of that and my bestie is the other half) DONE
- – Plan for that Las Vegas holiday in 2015 – start by renewing my passport
- – Set up another World Vision sponsor child now that our first is 16 and blossoming
- – Help Dad to pack up the house and prepare for sale, now that Mum has been moved into permanent nursing care.
- – Get the next sized bicycle for the little fellow (great Christmas present) DONE
- – Get that eBook published
- – Get the wine collection out of storage and off to the Auction House DONE
- – Dad’s birthday presentDONE
- – Organize flights and accommodation for my school chum’s 50th in Sydney in December
- – Make a donation to the Ebola crisis DONE
- – Collect up all the baby toys and organize for their collection by charity DONE
- – Find out when the school concert is on and start making the nativity play costumes
- – Spring Clean in spring – set aside a whole weekend dedicated to pulling the place apart and putting it back together
- – Book the trampoline centre for DS7’s birthday party DONE
- – Use the Garcinia Cambogia and Vital Cleanse samples I got for free – can’t hurt, can it? DONE
COME BACK OFTEN AS I BUILD ON THIS LIST
Also check out 100 Goals for more ideas on how to make your Goal Setting explode into massive succeeding!
Incoming search terms for the article:
- 100 life goals list (4)
- bucket list (1)
- top 100 goals life (6)
- 100 life goals ideas (2)
- awesome life goals (1)
- examples of life goals (4)
- 100 goals before i die (2)
- 100 goals (8)